OWN THE ROCK CONTEST
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. YOUR ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE ASSESSMENTS OF YOUR ENTRY AND OF OTHER ENTRIES ACCORDING TO THE JUDGING CRITERIA SET FORTH IN SECTION 6. CONTEST BEGINS 12:00:01 AM EASTERN TIME (“ET”) TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2016 AND ENDS 12:00:01 AM ET SATURDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2016 (“CONTEST PERIOD”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SPONSOR. The sponsor of this Contest is Tennessee Farmers Mutual Insurance Company, P.O. Box 307, Columbia, TN 38402, 931-388-7872 (“Sponsor”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. This Contest is open to legal residents of the State of Tennessee, USA, 18 years old or older as of the date of entry, with Internet access and a valid email address. None of the following are eligible for the Contest: officers, directors, employees or independent agents of Sponsor; immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, or spouse) of officers, directors, employees or independent agents of Sponsor; or those living in the same household (whether related or not) of officers, directors, employees or independent agents of Sponsor or Sponsor’s parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, prize suppliers, distributors, advertising agencies, or promotion agencies (collectively, the “Contest Parties”).
3. REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRY. (A) To be eligible for the Contest, you must enter with a viable Facebook, Twitter, or Google account that includes your name and an email address you can be contacted. (B) Entries may not be offensive, indecent, illegal, profane, derogatory, violent, disparaging, promote unsafe activities, contain copyrighted materials or trademarks owned by others (other than the University of Tennessee – Knoxville or Sponsor), contain any personal identification, or communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive image of the Sponsor name and brand or University of Tennessee – Knoxville name and brand. Sponsor reserves the right to reject any Entry that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines as not meeting the above criteria or is otherwise not in keeping with Sponsor’s image and reputation. Sponsor reserves the right to remove any Entry without prior notice. Sponsor’s decisions on timing of submitted Entries are final. By entering, you represent and warrant that you are the sole owner of your Entry, you are transferring and assigning to the Sponsor all ownership rights in and to your Entry, your Entry is original and no part of your Entry has previously been published anywhere for any reason, you have not granted anyone any rights to use or own your Entry, your Entry meets the criteria as required in the Official Rules. Sponsor grants you a limited revocable, non-sub-licensable, license to use Sponsor and University of Tennessee – Knoxville trademarks and logos provided in the contest material for the sole purpose of creating your Entry and you may make no further use whatsoever of your Entry for any other purpose. In addition, you agree that all of the right, title, and interest in the images of your Entry and all derivative works created therefrom are being conveyed to Sponsor and that you will not have or take any action that might harm or adversely affect such rights. No right, title, or interest in and to Sponsor and University of Tennessee – Knoxville trademarks and logos except for the limited license granted to you in these Official Rules is being transferred or created. Sponsor shall have the right to reproduce, publish, use, adapt, exploit, distribute or dispose of any Entry online, in print, film, television, or in any other media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without compensation, notification, or approval. By submitting your Entry, you agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Competition. By submitting your Entry, you acknowledge and agree that Sponsor may obtain many submissions in this Competition and that your Entry may be similar or identical in theme, idea, format, or other respects to others submitted in this Competition, and you waive any and all claims that the winning Entry is similar or identical to your Entry. By entering, you understand and agree that your Entry may be posted on other Sponsor websites for viewing by visitors. Sponsor is not liable in any manner for the use of your Entry by any unauthorized third party.
4a. HOW TO ENTER. SUBMISSIONS: To enter the Contest, you must have Internet access and you must have a valid email address. During the Contest Period, you can enter the Contest by visiting owntherock.com and following the instructions to enter, including providing first name, last name, and a valid email address and completely filling in all entry fields. All entries must be received during the Contest Period and in accordance with these Official Rules. You may submit multiple entries in the Contest. Should multiple entries by the same person be in the Contest’s top three submissions, only one submission will be eligible to receive a prize. Incomplete entries are not permitted and are void. Using any device to automate the entry process is prohibited, and any such entries are void.
4b. HOW TO ENTER. VOTING: To enter the Contest, you must have Internet access and you must have a valid email address. During the Contest Period, you must visit owntherock.com, vote for your favorite entry, and enter your name and email address. There is a limit of one (1) vote per day per Facebook/Twitter/Google account.
5. JUDGING OF ENTRIES. For all eligible entries, winners will be determined by the number of qualified votes their submission receives. An internal review panel of Sponsor (the “Sponsor Panel”) will review entrants to determine eligibility. On or about October 17, 2016 the Sponsor Panel will select one (1) Grand Prize winner, one (1) Runner-Up Prize winner, and one (1) Second Runner-Up Prize winner. Additionally, one (1) Voting Grand Prize Winner will be randomly selected on or about October 17, 2016.
Grand Prize. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive two (2) Suite Passes to the University of Tennessee football game against the University of Kentucky Wildcats on November 12, 2016 (11/12/16); one (1) Parking Pass on Campus; two (2) Pre-Game Hospitality Passes at the Vol Network VIP Event; two (2) Sideline Passes; invitation for two (2) to attend live taping of the Butch Jones TV Show; one (1) autographed full size football from Coach Butch Jones; Official Sideline Gear from Nike (Polo, 1/4 Zip Pullover, and Hat); Farm Bureau Insurance Premium Items, including orange Farm Bureau hats.
One (1) Runner-up Prize Winner will receive two (2) tickets to the University of Tennessee football game against the University of Kentucky Wildcats on November 12, 2016 (11/12/16); one (1) Parking Pass on Campus; one (1) autographed full size football from Coach Butch Jones; one (1) Nike Coach’s polo; Farm Bureau Insurance Premium Items, including orange Farm Bureau hats.
One (1) Second Runner-up Prize Winner will receive two (2) tickets to the University of Tennessee football game against the University of Kentucky Wildcats on November 12, 2016 (11/7/16); one (1) Parking Pass on Campus; one (1) Nike Coach’s polo; Farm Bureau Insurance Premium Items, including orange Farm Bureau hats.
One (1) Voting Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) autographed full size football from Coach Butch Jones; one (1) Farmer Charlie autographed Farm Bureau Insurance hat; Farm Bureau Insurance Premium Items.
Prizes may not be redeemed for cash or substituted for other items except in Sponsor’s sole discretion in the event the prize (or any element of it) becomes unavailable for any reason. Prizes may not be transferred. Any costs or expenses related to the acceptance or use of any prize which are not specified in the above prize descriptions in this Section 6, as well as any applicable taxes, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. NOTIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS. After the Sponsor Panel confirms the potential prizewinners, Sponsor will attempt to notify those potential prizewinners by email using the email addresses that they provided with their entries. Sponsor may also send potential prizewinners additional documents to review and sign. Unless a potential prize winner responds within 24 hours to the notification email and signs and returns any applicable documents, that potential prize winner forfeits the prize and Sponsor may select another potential winner from among other eligible entrants, at and in a manner determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. In the event of any dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same email account, the “authorized subscriber” of the email account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized subscriber” is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses.
8. USE OF ENTRANT’S INFORMATION. Entrants agree that Sponsor may use their personal information for the purposes of administering and publicizing the Contest and for other promotional purposes that benefit Sponsor, including online and offline direct marketing.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Non-compliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. An entrant or other person is not a winner until he/she has fully complied with these Official Rules. Each entry is subject to verification by Sponsor. Entrants and other participants hereby waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Neither Sponsor nor any other Releasee (including Sponsor’s officers, directors, employees, independent agents, or Sponsor’s parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, prize suppliers, distributors, advertising agencies, or promotion agencies) shall be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete entries (or any components thereof). Neither Sponsor nor any other Releasee shall be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Sponsor, Releasees, an entrant, or any other person or by any computer, technical, or human error or malfunction that may occur in the processing or judging of entries, the administration of the Contest, or the notification of potential winners. Neither Sponsor nor any other Releasee shall be responsible for any tampering or for any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, and neither Sponsor nor any Releasee shall have responsibility for any error, omission, defect, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to the materials related to the Contest, or for any damage to an entrant’s or another’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process, the voting process, or the operation of the Contest; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent or apparent intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, embarrass, harm, or harass, in any way, any other person. If the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to, business or market circumstances, force majeure, public health concerns, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by Entrants or others, fraud, or any other causes which Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. If any malfunction, error, disruption, damage, or other circumstance or event impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper play of the Contest, Sponsor may, in its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate the Contest or any portion thereof by posting a notice at anytime. If the Contest or any portion of the Contest is terminated before the end of the Contest Period, Sponsor may select winners from all eligible entries received as of the termination date. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR ANY RELEASEE BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING FROM PARTICIPATION IN, OR THE PRODUCTION, PROMOTION, OR ADMINISTRATION OF, THE CONTEST, OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, OR NONUSE OF A PRIZE THAT MAY BE AWARDED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY VIOLATE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD ANY SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. ARBITRATION AND CHOICE OF LAW. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action lawsuit, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than contestant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of contestants and Sponsor in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Tennessee, USA.
12. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT. The winners will be posted on the “Farmer Charlie” Facebook and Twitter page after the winner has been notified via email. Only the first name and first initial of the last name of winner will be provided.
© 2016 Tennessee Farmers Mutual Insurance Company. All Rights Reserved.